Monday 15 May 2023

Drinks on Carnival Luminosa - March 2023

Now to drinks. We had plenty of choices both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. The prices for reasonable for a cruise. Novel - at first - were the edible straws. There were three flavours, strawberry, orange and chocolate. If you were a slow drinker the straws would deteriorate into the drink. Next cruise I will take my own re-usuable straws.

Sex on the Beach was my favourite cocktail.

..and Kiss on the Lips was pretty good too.

Like other cruise lines, consistency is an issue. This is also Sex on the Beach cocktail.

 I discovered half way through the 7 night cruise that I could get a cocktail pitcher with 4-5 drinks for $49. So I got a pitcher of Sex on the Beach. It lasted me all afternoon, night, and next afternoon. Tasted great at first, but after all the ice had melted it was not so good. Won't do that again.

Peter would buy the bucket of beers. It use to be buy 6 pay for 5, but now its $6 off - that $1 off each beer.
The Alchemy Bar had a unique bar menu that lit up when it was opened.
The prices for the drinks were the same all over the ship. Soft drinks (Coke range) come in cans. Of course there were included drinks. Water at all the bars and the four drink stations in the Lido Marketplace, available 24 hours for tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and cordial drinks.
 
Follow PetalliTravellers or me Alli Hale on Instagram  and Peter on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment