Thursday 5 April 2012

Nambucca Heads and Yalla Beach


Left the van park and 2 minutes along the old Pacific Hwy we came to a herd of cows. This area is a big dairy area.

At Nambucca Heads, after the tourist information centre, which wasn't very well organised, we went to the V Wall. I don't know why it was called that lol. It was very interesting. Peter said it was about a kilometre long. Afterwards my sister told me they had painted something there. I wish I had known as I would have looked for it.



One of the many beaches at Nambucca. I was surprised at the lack of facilities for visitors and beach goers. There were small toilet blocks, but little parking, picnic tables, seats, shade, cafes and water taps.

A letter box at Yalla Beach

A very beautiful area - like most of the NSW coast. But i really like where we are staying. Nambucca Heads is about 20-25 mins south.

No comments:

Post a Comment